TELUS believes that technology can have an important impact on transforming health care for all Canadians. It can improve health outcomes by connecting doctors and other health practitioners with one another and with their patients. It can also harness information to make prevention and wellness more accessible to everyone.
TELUS Health turns information into better health outcomes by:
- Empowering doctors, nurses and extended health teams to coordinate and share information to provide integrated care efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Offering doctors, patients and their families the ability to share information anytime, anywhere to further involve patients in the management of their own health.
- Enabling pharmacists to provide better medication management and healthcare services for clients.
- Allowing hospitals, governments and health system managers to analyze information for finding best practices, evidence-based treatments and quality improvements.
- Encouraging patients to care for themselves at home and wherever life takes them.
Director: User Experience